Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I love orkut!

Do I have to tell you what orkut is? It’s popular software for networking with friends. As I am a slow adapter to new technology, it took so long for me to appreciate it. Appreciate? I couldn’t have enough of it. Met some long forgotten school friends, and felt we were never away.

Profile? Naah, I don’t believe in writing about myself. After all I have a blog to do that. But one thing I like about orkut is the testimonial. People don’t just love, but crave to hear what others, particularly their friends think of them. You may not be Wordsworth, but do write a couple of lines about them, good and bad. They will really appreciate it.

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yar be careful. its fast turning into a crap book in real sense!
think of us gyan-thirsty people yar.