Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What day comes after Saturday?

The mid term ends. After every paper I had said to myself ‘I’ll make up in the end term’. After all, I said a similar thing after my quizzes too, ‘I’ll make up in mid terms!’ Life goes on.

I don’t remember when I last had a Sunday. Last week it was placements, last to that was an extra classes, plus the mid terms eve, the only way I know its Sunday is when I get the appropriate newspaper supplement.

The mid term papers weren’t so bad; if it is; it’s bad for everyone, so relatively I’m not that bad off. (Whoa! The last line will qualify for PhD in verbosity! Blame my marketing and organizational design papers for that)

From this year CAT exam is going to get tougher. And number of seats in IIMs is being raised to 1400- which means still less than 1% of the 150000 entrants make it here. Hmmm... Sometimes life moves too fast to look back at your own achievements.

It’s been a while since I read anything worthwhile. Slow down your pace, life! Let me catch up.

1 comment:

Id it is said...

" What is this life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare."

Life does oft become a catching up game, doesn't it?