Friday, October 07, 2005

Psycho Babble III


It’s been a month since we were down with food poisoning. Most of them who cared for their peers would have probably forgotten their faces by now (ours a big batch of 300). But the care shown by them is still fresh on my mind.

I have something to give back to you. As the summers are fast approaching, GD/PI process starts all over again. I will write on some general topics with this focus from today. Don’t expect a goldman sachs report. But I do promise something that is readable but more importantly USABLE. You can tell me how I can improve it. Or you may tell me something important that I have missed.

To genuinely care and make a difference may be high sounding, but yeah, everyone should try to do something like that. I hope you find this useful.           

1 comment: