Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Childhood (part-1)

Childhood is one of the most wonderful times of a person’s life – filled with follies and ingenuities, anger, happiness and sorrow for the most trivial of things…. Lets cut the crap- come join me for this multi-part article about my childhood

Age – TYTR (too young to remember)

These people never stop/stopped telling me this

Sridevi (My elder sister) – You saw our nanny undergoing a uterus surgery and asked me anxiously, ‘will I need such surgery too?’

Ramachandra Iyer (Dad) – You managed to forget the school bag and went to school with only lunch bag. An embarrassed I came scurrying after you with your bag.

Nanny – You were difficult to be woken but I found a way (clever she). I used to scream ‘coffee’ and you used to jump from the bed and come running to me.

Class teacher – I once mixed up leave letter with provision list. An amused teacher kept cracking intolerably poor jokes throughout the year. (the jokes were poor alright. That it was poked at me made it intolerably poor)



No comments: